The book Extreme Ownership Audiobook was written by Jocko Willink. It is classified in the genre of biography and personal narrative. It was originally published on October 20, 2015. This book provides readers with fundamental roles of leadership.
Extreme Ownership Audiobook – Review And Details:
Jocko Willink, a SEAL leader dedicated his book to explain leadership. The first part of the Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win Audiobook explains how one can become an effective leader, while the second part outlines the laws of combat and the laws of leadership. In the end, the author tells his readers how to maintain the victory of leadership, how to maintain leaders checklist and about some of the common things, leaders must be aware of.
Extreme Ownership Audiobook is a popular book written by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin. The book was originally published on October 20, 2015. It follows the genre of Biography, Personal Narrative. It has a review of 4.3 Star Rating on GoodReads.
Following are the key points of Willink’s book,
- A leader can only get success when his team is good. A leader and a team must have common goals to deal with.
- A leader must be responsible for the actions and outcomes of the team, so-called extreme ownership.
- If one of the members of the team is under-performing try to get him back up to scratch.
- Proper guidance and training of the team are very much important for a good leader.
- Must believe in the mission or task at hand.
- A leader must be well aware of prioritization and execution factors. Whenever he faces some problem he needs to know what factors need to be focused first and what al last. Execute those which are not as much important for the time being.
About Author (Jocko Willink):
Jocko Willink served 20 years of his life to US Navy SEALs, and he retired in 2010. He wrote Extreme Ownership with the help of his fellow from SEAL Leif Babin.
Listen To Extreme Ownership Audiobook MP 3 For Free:
Extreme Ownership Audiobook is given below in 5 parts which include all the chapters of the book. Start listening to it today and get inspiration.